Welcome our store:
Soon is coming great Deal!!!
Share it with your friends. NOBUDY CAN BET THIS PRICE!!!
Please check our store for more Groceries, Clean, Spice stuff to ship you
item : Serv-Ware Chef Base CB72-HC 11.1 cu. ft.
CFC Free Refrigerant and Foam
Stainless Steel Framework Construction
Electronic Thermostat and Digital LED Temperature Display
Auto Defrosting and Auto Evaporation of Condensation
1 Year Parts & Labor Warranty. Additional 4 Year Compressor Part Warranty
Two Year – Parts & Labor on entire unit. Valid in United States
Three Year – Additional Compressor, Part Only
External Dimension (Inches)74” W x 32” D x 26” H
Volts :115 Hertz:60 Phase:1 Amps :6 Storage Capacity :11.1 cu. ft.
Temperature : 33°F—41°F Weight :378 lbs.
Shipping Terms for Serv-Ware Products:
We ship IN 24-48 Hours after the payment cleared.
We ONLY ship to Paypal verified address. If you need to change shipping address you must add it to your paypal account before sending payment.
Please leave your valid phone number when place order , SHIP DAYS: MONDAY-FRIDAY
- shipping cost is not include in the final price FOR SHIPPING COST PLEASE CONTACT US FOR ASSISTANT but for Orders Over $3,500 (Serv-ware) the shipping cost is Free for East-Midwest site National and its your responsibility to pay for shipping in case of return.
- In-Warehouse Pickup: You can make a purchase on our eshop and pick-up your goods in our warehouse Kinston,NC
- We are open for customers only to pick-up
- Please contact us before coming in, to be sure your order is ready for pick-up.
- Returns & Damaged Items:
If you are not satisfied with your order, you can contact us to initiate a return in 14 days.
- To receive a full refund, returned items must be in the original condition and original packaging. If you have received a wrong or damaged product, please contact us promptly for an immediate help in resolving the issue.
- Please note that the shipping carrier that delivers merchandise to your door is responsible for losses and damages. Acceptance of the shipment by the transportation company is acknowledgement that the articles delivered (or picked up) by them were in good condition and properly packed.
- Before signing the delivery receipt, inspect for any shortage or damage and note the nature and extent of the shortage or damage on the freight bill.
- If concealed damage or noted damage has occurred, save the shipping cartons and packaging.
If you are unsatisfied with our item or service, please contact us before leaving any feedback. We are committed to resolve all issues in a friendly and satisfactory manner.
We always reply to messages within 2 business days (off-duty at weekend). If you do not get a response from us, then please check your junk or spam mailbox.
Customer service: Monday-Friday 7am-4pm EST or for any question please contact us. Customer Service: 336-779-5770
We accept PayPal only. If buyer want to delay the payment because of financial problem, please contact us or our email or Call us.